To : All Members of Blockchain Association Singapore (BAS)
Notice for Blockchain Association Singapore (BAS) 1st Electronic Annual General Meeting 2020
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 1st Electronic Annual General Meeting (EAGM) of BAS will be held as follows:
Date: 3rd July 2020 (Friday)
Time: 10.00am – 12.30pm
2. Nomination of candidates for election to the 1st Executive Committee, Blockchain Association Singapore (BAS), will open from 4th June – 1st July 2020. Nomination of candidates for election to the Executive Committee for the term 2020/2022 will be made on the Nomination Form (BAS-EAGM-002).
3. Duly completed nomination forms should be submitted through of the following:
i. Scan and email completed nomination form (BAS-EAGM-002), into PDF (preferred) or JPEG format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
to reach the BAS Secretariat no later than 1200 hours, 1st July 2020 (Wednesday).
An acknowledgement will be sent to the candidate BY EMAIL within 2 WORKING DAYS upon receipt of his/her nomination form using any one of the two means above, together with the scanned document for candidate’s reference and acknowledgement.
Please ensure your nomination is duly signed by you, your proposer and seconder. Incomplete or incorrectly filled forms may result in nominee’s disqualification.
4. The Secretariat wishes to highlight that all Candidates, Proposers and Seconders must be present at the time of voting. Candidate will be disqualified for election if Proposer and Seconder are not present at the time of voting.
5. The Agenda for the 1st Electronic Annual General Meeting is as follows:
i. Approving the audited report for FY 2019
ii. BAS to receive funds from SBA
iii. Appointing/Reappointing of auditors and company secretary
iv. Appointing/Retiring of directors
v. Election Treasurer to the Executive Committee for the financial year 2020/2021
vi. Election of Secretariat for the term 2020/2022
vii. Election of 3 x Ordinary Directors for the term 2020/2022
viii. And any other business.
6. We look forward to your attendance at the 1st Electronic Annual General Meeting.
For and on behalf of the BAS 1st Executive Committee
Tan Bin Ru
Co-Chair (China & SEA)
Blockchain Association Singapore