Member Logo Usage Guidelines
The Member Logo distinguishes the Association's member companies from others in the marketplace As a benefit of membership, the Member logo can be proudly displayed on the member's corporate website to help connect members across the industry worldwide and create new domestic and international business opportunities and relationships. For display of the SBA Member logo on other promotional materials, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for case-by-case review.
Companies who do not belong to SBA and members that have allowed their membership to lapse or expire, as well as those who have chosen to terminate membership, forfeit the right to to use and display the SBA Member Logo. The SBA Member Logo is a benefit for dues-paying members in good standing only.
The SBA Member Logo does not imply any of the following:
- That SBA has certified, accredited or approved the company itself, or any individual, process, service or product
- That SBA has approved the company's materials or representations used for sales, advertising, or other promotional efforts
- That any particular level of quality or performance is guaranteed or assured by SBA
- That any statements made to customers or the general public are truthful and accurate
- Anything else beyond identifying that the user is a member of SBA
Unapproved Use of the Member Logo
In the event that these guidelines are violated, SBA retains the right to direct the member to cease use of the mark. It is the right of SBA to determine whether these guidelines have been violated or whether the SBA Member logo has been misused.
(right-click to download the following high resolution logos)