Member Logo Usage Guidelines
The Member Logo distinguishes the Association's member companies from others in the marketplace As a benefit of membership, the Member logo can be proudly displayed on the member's corporate website to help connect members across the industry worldwide and create new domestic and international business opportunities and relationships. For display of the Member logo on other promotional materials, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for case-by-case review.
Companies who do not belong to Association and members that have allowed their membership to lapse or expire, as well as those who have chosen to terminate membership, forfeit the right to to use and display the Member Logo. The Member Logo is a benefit for dues-paying members in good standing only.
The Member Logo does not imply any of the following:
- That BAS has certified, accredited or approved the company itself, or any individual, process, service or product
- That BAS has approved the company's materials or representations used for sales, advertising, or other promotional efforts
- That any particular level of quality or performance is guaranteed or assured by BAS
- That any statements made to customers or the general public are truthful and accurate
- Anything else beyond identifying that the user is a member of BAS
Unapproved Use of the Member Logo
In the event that these guidelines are violated, BAS retains the right to direct the member to cease use of the mark. It is the right of BAS to determine whether these guidelines have been violated or whether the BAS Member logo has been misused.
(right-click to download the following high resolution logos)